RAL 3002 Acyl Spray (400ml)
An Acrylic Touch Up Paint formulated with acrylic resins for fast drying with an excellent surface finish. Can be used on a variety of surfaces, particularly metals, in diverse areas of activity such as touching-up paintwork on agricultural machinery or construction plant, fencing, industrial maintenance and paint repairs, and to identify pipework (RAL safety and warning references).
• Rapid drying
• Easy to apply, both a first coat additional coats as required
• Particularly good covering power
• A very flexible paint film with a superb gloss finish
• Long-lasting even outdoors
• Good adhesion to a range of different surfaces
•Touch dry (ASTMD-1640 ISO 1517): 10 to 15 minutes
• Completely dry (ASTMD-1640 ISO 1517): 12 hours
• Temperature resistance: 120°C
• Leave to dry for 15 minutes between coats
• Dry film thickness: 15μ/coat
Solvent: blend of solvents, free from lead and
Propellant: dimethyl ether
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Thoroughly shake the aerosol for at least 2 minutes before use to ensure the pigments are correctly mixed. The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Degrease the surface to be treated, remove rust and dust.
• To improve adhesion, it is recommended to apply an undercoat prior to use, depending on the condition of the surface to be treated.
• Spray at a distance of 25 cm from the surface. Best results are obtained by applying several thin coats in different directions rather than a single thick coat. Coverage approximately 2m2 per can according to the application conditions and the state of the surface to be treated.
• If appropriate, carry out a test on an unobtrusive area beforehand to verify the compatibility of the paint with the surface.